SC Street Stocks
The SC Street Stocks are presented by the Allstar RC Dirt Series and Mike s Hobbytown ies for the 2019 season.
If the SC Street Stock doesn’t say you can do it you cannot do it. This class is generated to run SC Truck chassis from the kit and invite new racers a way to go Street Stock racing with limited expenses. Please see the Allstar RC Dirt Series for approved modifications before buying expensive aftermarket parts.
Visit http://www.samanoshobbies.net for all your hobby needs, they are the class sponsor for the 2017 season.
- 2wd Short Course Truck. (SC Mod is a 2wd Rear Wheel Class)
- Legal Trucks include SC10, SC10.2, SC5M, Team Losi Racing XXXT, 22SCT and Traxxas Slash
- These listed trucks are the most popular and least expensive to go racing. These rules fit the larger out of town race rules as well
- Chassis must be Original Manufacturer Short Course chassis kit
- No aftermarket or special designed oval type chassis allowed
- No 4wd chassis allowed
SHOCKS & SPRINGS
- Independent Suspension
- Original or Brand Manufactured option shocks allowed but must be used in its originally intended configuration. (No front shocks on the rear etc. Limiting of the shocks internally with limiters is allowed.
- Springs can be from any manufacture in the RC Industry. Springs outside of OEM are allowed. Custom Works, RC 4 Less, etc.
TRANSMISSION & MOTOR LOCATION
- Motor may be mid or rear engine only if original manufacturer designed it to be changed.
- Single Speed Transmissions only.
MOTORS & ESC
- 10.5T Motors Only 540 can style motors; NO KV Motors.
- Sensored allowed.
- Any ESC in any mode allowed. 8th scale or 10th esc allowed.
- 7.4V / 2S Lipos (Maximum). 8.42V Maximum; HV Lipos allowed with Maximum 8.42V before the race.
- Battery must be mounted down the center of the chassis or in original OEM configuration
- Electronics can be mounted on the left within main chassis plate only.
- Must look like a typical dirt or asphalt street stock.
- Fender wells must be cut out for tire clearance.
- Rear spoiler allowed, not to exceed 1″ off of deck. Deck to top of spoiler totals 1″
- No side damns or other down force device allowed.
- Front bumper is highly recommended under the body. No bumpers outside the body.
- No nerf bard allowed outside the body.
- Decking of the body is allowed. Must cover from front of windshield to back of back window.
- Legal Bodies
- Shark Racing Products – Ford Mustang
- Shark Racing Bodies – Chevrolet Camaro
- RJ Speed Stock Car Part No. 1068
TIRES & WHEELS
- SC Tires & Wheels Only.
- Rubber Tires Only. Proline, AKA & DE Racing are legal
- No Foam Tires
- Wheels must be the 2.2/3.0 SC wheels.
- Tires must be the 2.2/3.0 SC rubber tires
- No 1/8th Tires or Wheels Are Allowed.
- No grooving or sipping of the rubber tires.
- No large lug off-road tires.
- No 1/10th Stadium Truck or 1/8th buggy wheels allowed.
Revised February 10th, 2019