Limited Late Models
This class is intended as a bump-up class for racers wanting to move out of the street stocks. This allows the same car with limited modifications so that it reduces the costs of racing.
If you want to run Super Late Models there is a class and the Allstar Dirt Series will run any class with a minimum of (3) cars per class on race day.
CHASSIS & SUSPENSION
- All cars will be 2 wheel rear drive.
- All cars must have 4-wheel independent suspension.
- NO adjustable rear arms PERIOD
- NO custom made parts from a 3d printer to increase toe, wheelbase or width
- All cars will be single speed transmissions. No Direct Drives.
- No straight axle cars allowed.
- Weight must be on the chassis plate, no additional made pieces to move the weight left
- Radio use is limited to 2 channels only, no wings adjustable from radio, no front brakes allowed.
- No oval specific chassis, must be a production base buggy chassis with OEM PARTS.
- This Means Hobao on Hobao, Associated on Associeted parts. No mixing and matching of parts.
- Any 1/10 2WD buggy, battery is stock location and must be rear motor chassis
- No carbon fiber chassis or special built cars (see Super Late Model Rules for that class)
- Wheelbase: 9.500” min, 11.500″ max
- Maximum width: 10.250″ (rubber tires)
MOTORS & ESC
- Any 1/10th scale 540 sized electric motor, minimum turn in 10.5T or higher
- KV motors up to 3800KV are allowed; rule may be modified after more testing
- Any ESC in any mode is allowed
- Any 2 cell 7.4V LiPo battery; any C-Rating allowed
- Max Voltage 8.42V at tech before the race
- Batteries must use a quick release connector for connection to the ESC.
- Must be hard case.
- Electronics may be mounted on the left within main chassis plate only.
- Molded (1)- piece Late Model bodies only.
- No additional wings, flaps, spoilers, wickers, vents or air devices allowed
- Decking is not allowed.
- No metal body parts are permitted.
- Approved Body list:
- Custom Works #9012 Eldora Late Model (10.0″)
- Custom Works #9015 Springfield Late Model (10.0″)
- Custom Works #9016 Paducah 2 Late Model (10.0″)
- Custom Works #9070 Keystone Late Model (9.0″)
- Custom Works #9071 Buckeye Late Model (9.5″)
- Custom Works #9072 Mountaineer Late Model (10.0″)
- McAllister #207 Tulsa Late Model
- McAllister #250 Vegas Late Model
- McAllister #252 Winchester Late Model
- McAllsiter #237 Bakersfield Late Model
- BMS Racing #P103 Shadow
- Factory Works #7353 Rocket Late Model
- Factory Works #7357 Concord Late Model
- C&M Bodies #2010 Volunteer Late Model
- C&M Bodies #2010-003 Nightmare Late Model
- C&M Bodies #2011-001 Volunteer 10″
- C&M Bodies #2011-002 Nightmare HD 9.5″
- Stalker Bodies #009 Sniper 9 Late Model
- Stalker Bodies #010 Sniper Late Model
- Stalker Bodies #011 Specter 9.5
- Stalker Bodies #012 Specter 10
- Stalker Bodies Specter 9.0
- Protoform Cyclone 9.5 #1234-21
- Protoform Cyclone 10.0 #1235-21
- Protoform Nor’easter Late Model #1238-30
- No 1/8th scale bodies modified to fit are allowed, must be a body of the types of above
- Rear spoiler 2.0″ max from deck; that means 2″ of material single plain spoiler
- Rear spoiler can only be as wide as the body at rear quarter panels.
- The end caps must be a triangle shape.
- You may have one fin on the spoiler and two side caps.
- The third fin must also be the same dimension as side cap.
- Third fin may located anywhere on the spoiler between the two side caps.
- The fin must be in line with the side caps on the front leading edge.
- No AirDams or SideDams of any kind!
TIRES & WHEELS
- Must run 1/10th tires and wheels
- Rubber Tires Only
- No TAPING OR ALTERING (glue, tape, Velcro, etc.) the inside of the tire to prevent rolling of the tire patch.
- Max wheel diameter: Front & Rear: 2.200”
- Max wheel width: Front: 1.000” / Rear: 1.750”
- Max tire width: Front: 1.250” / Rear: 1.850”
- Tires must fit under the body.
- No foams, siping or grooving allowed.