CHASSIS & WHEELBASE
- Any 2wd Rear Wheel drive type chassis
- Chassis may be offset to left or right
- Wheelbase: 9.5” min, 11.5″ max
- Maximum width: 10.000” (foam tires), 10.250″ (rubber tires)
- No straight axle cars are allowed. No front brakes allowed.
SHOCKS & SUSPENSION
- Aftermarket shocks and springs allowed.
- Adjustable rear control arms are permitted
TRANSMISSION & MOTOR LOCATION
- Motor may be mid or rear engine.
- Single Speed Transmissions only.
MOTORS & ESC
- 540 sized motors only.
- 10.5 Motor limit from the approved motor list
- ESC can be ran in any mode
- 7.4V / 2S Lipos (Maximum 8.42V).
- Battery must be securly mounted in chassis.
- Electronics can be mounted on the left, right or center within main chassis plate.
- Must look like USMTS, UMP, or IMCA dirt modifieds.
- Front wheels must remain open.
- Rear spoiler allowed, not to exceed 1.5” off of deck with 0250″ wicker
- Spoiler & End Caps
- – Spoiler max length: 1.5″ including a max .250” wicker. Spoiler cannot be wider than center panel.
- No more than (2) spoiler center braces allowed. Center braces can be no larger than optional spoiler end caps.
- End Caps cannot extend past end of Side Panel by more than .750”. (Included in the Max Length of Body)
- End Cap Size: Length 2.75″ Height 1.5″. Height is area of End Cap above the rear deck.End caps allowed, may run center support braces
- No side damns or other down force devices allowed.
TIRES & WHEELS
- Rear Tires – Open tire rule
- Front Tires: Open tire rule
- No grooving or sipping of the rubber tires.
- No gluing of inserts to wheels.
- No large lug off-road tires.
- No 1/10th Stadium Truck or 1/8th buggy wheels allowed.
Revised May 20th, 2020