Allstar Street Stocks
The street stock class presented by the Ultimate RC & Allstar RC Dirt Series has been developed to give racers an affordable class to participate in. This class utilizes 2wd 1/10th buggy chassis. All cars can be rear or mid-motor driven but must be 2wd. Please read the rules carefully and check back for updates throughout the season. We are responsive to anything we see driving the cost of racing up or unfair advantages. We empower you to set up the chassis and use the tools provided but we will not allow custom, cutting or relocating of components in this class.
2017 Allstar RC Dirt Series Ultimate RC Street Stock Track Champion – James Cates
Any factory 2wd buggy based chassis.
- Cars include B3, B4, B4.2, B5, B5M, B6, Losi, Hobao or any 2wd buggy
- Chassis must be original manufacturer kit, No aftermarket, special designed oval type chassis allowed.
- No Chassis Modifications such as (battery offsetting, cutting for weight or etc.)
- Added weight must be Inside the chassis for 2018, not handing under, or on the sides
- Stock or RPM matched aftermarket parts only
- Aluminum Hub carriers are approved for competition front and rear
- No aluminum suspension arms or shock towers
- May change shock oil, shock pistons and springs
- No Sway Bars
Weight & Track Width
- Minimum Weight Before & After Race – 59.00 Ounces (Most RTR cars meet this rule out of the box with a street stock body and mounting kit)
- Additional weight can be added, no weight tray device is allowed on the chassis, all weight may be stuck inside or stuck to the outside of the chassis and directly to the chassis. Double stacked weight is acceptable, any more than two rows extending the weight closer to the body is unacceptable.
- No weight can be stuck to the body or mounted to the body with screws, rivets, etc.
- Track Width
- Front- 9.875″ – (Outside To Outside, must fit the tech box)
- Rear- 9.875″ – (Outside To Outside, must fit the tech box)
- Minimum- 9.000″
- Maximum- 11.500″
Shocks & Suspension
- Aftermarket shocks and springs allowed (CustomWorks or RC4Less is a good place to look)
- Must use factory shock mounting locations
- Limiting of shocks is allowed inside the shock
Transmission & Motor Location
- Motor may be mid or rear engine only
- Single Speed Transmissions only
- Stock kit transmissions only, No swapping makes of transmissions between cars
- May use gear or ball differentials
- Drivetrain upgrades are allowed (MIP, Proline, Avid Slipper Eliminators will be allowed)
- Any spur gear or pinion ration combination is allowed
Motors & ESC
The below motor rules apply to the 2018 Points Series.
- Any (2-pole or 4 pole) 3300KV motor or less. The “MAXIMUM” KV rating will be 3320KV, this will be checked 10 minutes after the main. If you are over this KV rating you will be disqualified no matter the make, rating or brand of motor. You can run any Losi, Dynamite, Reedy, HobbyWing or any other brand as long as it doesn’t exceed the MAX KV rating. The brand of motor needs shown on motor. No mixing and matching of motor parts to build a custom motor. It must be a Factory Motor unaltered not to exceed 3320KV. Running a 2700KV motor or any motor under 3300KV and 2 pole is legal.
- This rule allows most kits being sold to mount a street stock body and come race. This also helps speed up the teching of cars each week and opens the rules allowing those wanting to slow the car down to do so through the motor.
- You may run any 13.5T sensored with no more than 0 degrees of timing motor. A ROAR approved 13.5T Motor is all that is legal when using the 13.5 platform.
- Prefer timing locked motors
- Any ESC that has blinky mode, must be ran in blinky mode at all times
- No 1/8th scale motors or 550 SCT motors allowed
- Best advice, do not run the 13.5T and find a good KV rated motor up-to 3300KV, this will eliminate all the issues surrounding the “0-timing” rule. Most 13.5 motors struggle to get there unless they are worked on.
- 7.4V / 2S Lipos Maximum / MAX Voltage 8.40 No High Voltage Lipo Batteries Allowed
- 2 cell Lipo 6500mah or less with NO C Rating For 2019
- Your allowed to run any C-rating for 2019
- Battery must be in enter of the chassis or in OEM location
- No offsetting battery to left side
- Any radio system or servo
- No AVC, GYRO or additional traction control devices allowed (Automatic DQ)
- Molded type bodies only
- 1/2″ Spoiler is allowed over the stock spoiler. You may have 1/2″ of additional material over the stock spoiler if your body has a built in molded spoiler. It cannot exceed the width of the rear truck and fender area. It cannot stick out past the side of the car.
- No additional wings, flaps, spoilers, wickers, vents or air devices allowed unless specified above
- Decking is not allowed
- Body must be cut to trim lines; No cutting out of the back or over the wheel wells
- Aftermarket body mounts and bumper allowed but metal bumpers or body parts are not permitted
- UPDATED Approved Body List:
- McAllister Racing – #264 Camaro Street Stock
- McAllister Racing- #268 Monte Carlo Street Stock
- McAllister Racing- #303 Fairlane 500
- McAllister Racing- #290 69 Dodge Charger Street Stock
- McAllister Racing- #134 1/10th 70’ Barracuda Street Stock
- McAllister Racing- #256 Firebird Street Stock
- McAllister Racing- #125 Buick Regal Street Stock
- McAllister Racing- #136 70’ Mustang Street Stock
- McAllister Racing- #313 427 Nova Street Stock
- McAllister Racing- #306 Chevelle Street Stock
- McAllister Racing- #292 59′ Fury Bomber Street Stock
- McAllister Racing- #159 Mercury Bomber
- Custom Works Street Stock Camaro #CWS9075
- MR Kustoms Fat Body Monte Carlo
- MR Kustoms Station Wagon
Tires & Wheels
- Rubber Tires Only; No Foams or Large Lug Tires Allowed
- 1/10th Buggy Tires Only
- No rear tires on the front
- Fronts tires must be 2wd buggy tire width.
- No 4wd front tires allowed
- No 1/8th Tires or Wheels Allowed
- No grooving, ghosting or sipping of street stock tires
- No 1/10th Stadium Truck Tires Allowed
If new to racing and not sure the best tire please see the Allstar RC Dirt Series director for assistance. This class is to be an inexpensive form of RC racing and a stepping class for those wanting to run Late Models or Sprint Cars. The Allstar RC Dirt Series can help you get into this class with our Ready To Run packages. For more information call or email us.
Buy at Ready to Run Packages and start racing today!
Revised February 10th, 2019