The Allstar R/C Dirt Series organizes and conducts RC events at Mike’s Hobbies in Porter, Texas and in Fall of 2020 we open up racing at Samano’s Hobbies in Kemah, Texas. All dirt oval events will run under the Allstar R/C Dirt Series and we will return full race direction and race organization at Samano’s Hobbies in Fall 2020. The Allstar R/C Dirt Series provides R/C racers and enthusiasts a venue to race competitively and compete to be crowned the Allstar R/C Dirt Series Track Champion for their respective class. The Allstar R/C Dirt Series provides friends and families a place to have spirited on-track battles for bragging rights. There are several different classes of competition for all experience levels. Each class provides fast paced racing action challenging even the most experience racers to cross the checkered flag first. New for late 2020 will be rally days in which we run rally cross, figure eight racing and other special events each quarter at Samanos Hobbies.
The growth of R/C racing has exploded in recent years with RC off-road, oval, rock crawling and bashing. The growth of the sport offers many marketing opportunities and the Allstar R/C Dirt Series offers cost effective strategies to help any company build market awareness through the hobby of R/C.
There are many different opportunities to become part of the Allstar R/C Dirt Series. Some of the opportunities include:
- ARCDS Series Sponsor
- Event Title Sponsorships
- Class Sponsorship
- Track Signage
- Website Advertising
All partners of Samano’s Hobbies and the Allstar R/C Dirt Series for 2021 get a link on our website. Event and Class Title Sponsorships will get a link and information regarding their company’s products and services on the site. See information regarding each opportunity under the sponsors section.
For more information see the links under the sponsor link or email us [email protected]
Please Support Our 2020 Sponsors
Cars, Drones, Helicopters, Planes, Boats, Rockets, Models & More
651 Suite A, Egret Bay League City, TX 77573
Open 5 days a week
21769 E. Knox Dr. Porter, Texas 77365
Building Mechanical Services
For all your commercial A/C needs there’s only one name to call!
T3 Innovations – RC & Engineering Solutions
Off-road Oval RC Cars, Late Models, Nitro Late Models, Street Stocks
Bodies, Tires, Wheels & Complete Cars, Ask About Our Custom RC Painting
Let Us Get You To The Winners Circle
Sippel Speed Shop
Factory 41 RC
Find Them of Facebook at Factory 41 RC
Call 281-508-0585 for more information or visit
Host a Party / View Our Catalog / Become a Consultant
Event Title Sponsorship
2018 “Showdown On Dirt” – Seeking Event Partners and Sponsorships
$250 – $1,700 event sponsorships are available. All $1,700 event sponsorships are for 3 days of track activity and 2 day racing shows with full awards and payouts to all classes.
Class sponsors start at $150 for the Showdown on Dirt event.
Class Title Sponsorship
The Allstar R/C Dirt Series is actively involved and seeking small and medium sized businesses looking to capitalize on the increasing exposure of their products and services to the racing/ hobby enthusiasts and fans of R/C racing attending all events through Class Title Sponsorships.
One of our popular avenues for businesses to expand their reach is by becoming a 2017 Class Title Sponsor of the Allstar R/C Dirt Championship Point Series. In doing so, your business becomes the highlighted promotional partner of that class of competition for the entire racing season for all events held at Ultimate R/C.
Class title sponsorship includes top headlines in all track print, online results, photos, video, social media, and web advertising. The Allstar R/C Dirt Series takes full advantage of its online marketing, fully utilizing social media outlets Facebook and YouTube which will further serve to promote your company. rcdirtseries.com remains the go to place for information related to series racing and provides a direct link to you company through website advertising
The Allstar R/C Dirt Series is seeking Title Sponsors for the 2017 season. Each Title Sponsor will be recognized as the Title Sponsor for a specific class of competition for the 18-20 race season at Ultimate R/C. You may have your choice of any of our unsponsored classes on the day of the agreement.
All class title sponsor agreements include:
Class Title Naming Rights (example, “The ARCDS SC Modifieds” or “The SC Modifieds Presented By ARCDS”).
- Audio announcements during all racing events.
- Recognized on the website as “Title” sponsor with your company in front of that class in all areas of the website.
- Recognized under the results page of the weekly racing events.
- Name recognition on season ending awards/trophies presented at the season ending banquet.
- Name on advertising print, online print and videos of that class released through the website or YouTube.
- Company named recognized on the 2017 ARCDS T-Shirt.
- Recognized on the website as title sponsor with a write-up on your company.
- If you have a product sampling it can be made available to all in attendance.
- A booth or canopy area can be set-up to share your products and services.
- Title Sponsors get up to 2 – 2’x6’ billboard/banner advertising locations around the track, banners to be supplied by your company.
- Class Title Sponsorships are $400 for (1) year, all contracts run annually from 01/01/17 through 12/31/17.
- Any company signing an agreement in 2016 will get the remainder of the 2016 season as part of the 2017 agreement.
Title Sponsorships are filling now! For more information or how to become a Class Title Sponsor email us at [email protected] or call us at 832-208-3856.
Say it with Signs – Trackside Marketing
Track Signage deals now being put together through 12/31/2021
Trackside marketing is an affordable way to expose your businesses products and services to many people on a weekly basis. Less expensive than race day partners or class title sponsors, signage is permanent for the entire season.
Our largest signage opportunities are placed surrounding each end of the track above the outer turn walls or on the back-straight. These eye catching signs and banners up to 3’x8′ in size are posted around the speedway year round, and can be seen from nearly any part of the track, pit and spectator areas. These signs will be part of our social media print and race event advertisements so that maximum exposure is achieved.
We offer a 3’x8’ back-straight billboards and areas around the driver’s deck to display your company’s signs and banners. The banners are in full view of the racers, fans and those attending events at the track. We have several options for those wanting to advertise through banners and signage. 2’x2’ signs placed throughout driver’s area and around turns 1 & 2 are other options available.
All signage contracts are sold on an annual basis. Any company signing a (1) year agreement will have rights to advertising through the 2018 calendar year and Allstar R/C Dirt Championship Series which comprises of 18-20 race dates. All signs are to be provided by your company and submitted to the Allstar R/C Dirt Series for installation. The Allstar R/C Dirt Series promotes all racing events at Ultimate R/C in Alvin, Texas.
The Allstar RC Dirt Series use venues across Houston to host dirt oval RC racing. These multiuse venue facility areas open (5-7) days a week providing your company non-stop exposure to its products and services. Trackside signage consist of the following:
- (2)-up to 3’x8’ Banners or Sign Board or (4) 2’x2′ signs
- Sponsorship announcement during all race events for 2021 seasons
- Web-link and advertising write-up about your company on RCDirtSeries.com
- Company logo on the 2021 ARCDS t-shirts.
- All signage to be provided by your company, the Allstar R/C Dirt Series can help with banner and sign mfg.
- Agreement through 12/31/2021
- 1-time payment of $300.00
For more information or how to become a series sponsor contact us at [email protected] or call us 832-208-3856
The Allstar R/C Dirt Series through creative marketing is giving small and medium sized businesses opportunities to be involved in the sport of Dirt Oval R/C racing. Don’t want to sponsor an event, class or have track signage? Another innovative way to display your company is through website advertising at rcdirtseries.com
Promote your business to avid racers, fans and visitors to our site at rcdirtseries.com each month. Our site attracts weekly racers and fans of racing. As our sponsor list grows and events expand you can expect larger amounts of traffic across the site through 2021 and 2022. There’s no better time to start than today, become a series sponsor by advertising with us.
- Ads – Starts at $25 per month and stop at $60.00
- We ask you purchase a (3) month minimum when purchasing website advertising.
- All agreements of (6) months or more get your company logo on the 2021 ARCDS t-shirt with supply of artwork.
- All website advertising agreement come with sponsor mention at all race events for the duration of the agreement.
For more information contact us at [email protected]
The Allstar RC Dirt Series is currently printing T-Shirts for the 2021 season. As each of our partners sign agreements our sponsor line-up on our t-shirts grows with each trip to the press. Currently we are seeking sponsors and partners who would like to reach their target audience by marketing through our apparel. Each sponsor joining the Allstar RC Dirt Series gets a place on the back our shirt. If your company has artwork we can get your logo to match, if not and you want a web address or company name that’s an available option too. Our shirts are the first of many marketing tools to come. Look for hats, jackets, pens, cups and many other items as we move into the 2021 season.
- Listing of your company or website on back of shirt
- One time fee of $150.00
- Artwork if available to be supplied by your company
- Minimum number of shirts to be printed is (100)
- Agreement runs through 12/31/2021, all printed shirt till then will display your company name
- Next shipment of shirt going to print on Fall of 2020
- Supply (1) 24″x24″ signboard with us your company name and will display it around the track through 12/31/2021