Short Course Street Stock
- 2wd Short Course Truck (SC6.1, Hobao, SC10, SC10.2, SC5M, Team Losi Racing XXXT, 22SCT and Traxxas Slash)
- These listed trucks are the most popular and least expensive to go racing. These rules fit the larger out of town race rules as well
- Chassis must be Original Manufacturer Short Course chassis kit
- No aftermarket or special designed oval type chassis allowed
- No 4wd chassis allowed
SHOCKS & SPRINGS
- Independent Suspension
- Original or Brand Manufactured option shocks allowed but must be used in its originally intended configuration. (No front shocks on the rear etc. Limiting of the shocks internally with limiters is allowed.
- Springs can be from any manufacture in the RC Industry. Springs outside of OEM are allowed. Custom Works, RC 4 Less, etc.
TRANSMISSION & MOTOR LOCATION
- Motor may be mid or rear engine only if original manufacturer designed it to be changed.
- Single Speed Transmissions only
MOTORS & ESC
- 10.5T Motors Only 540 can style motors; NO KV Motors.
- Sensored allowed.
- Any ESC in any mode allowed. 8th scale or 10th esc allowed (Traxxas, Tekin, Castle, HobbyWing)
- 7.4V or 7.6V – 2S Lipos 8.42V Maximum
- Battery must be mounted down the center of the chassis or in original OEM configuration
- Electronics can be mounted on the left within main chassis plate only
- Must look like a typical dirt or asphalt street stock
- Fender wells must be cut out for tire clearance
- Rear spoiler allowed, not to exceed 1″ from deck. Deck to top of spoiler totals 1″
- End caps on the rear spoiler are allowed
- No side damns or other down force device allowed
- Front bumper is highly recommended under the body. No bumpers outside the body.
- No nerf bard allowed outside the body.
- Decking of the body is allowed. Must cover from front of windshield to back of back window.
- Legal Bodies
- Shark Racing Products – Ford Mustang
- Shark Racing Bodies – Chevrolet Camaro
- RJ Speed Stock Car Part No. 1068
- Message or email Allstar RC Dirt Series on Facebook for more information
TIRES & WHEELS
- SC Tires & Wheels Only
- J Concepts Sprinters or DE Racing Grooved G6T tires best choices
- Rubber Tires Only. Proline, AKA & DE Racing are legal
- Wheels must be the 2.2/3.0 SC wheels.
- Tires must be the 2.2/3.0 SC rubber tires
- No 1/8th Tires or Wheels Are Allowed.
- No grooving or sipping of the rubber tires
Revised July 11, 2020