Short Course A-Modified
- Any 2wd Short Course Truck. (SC Mod is a 2wd Rear Wheel Class)
- Chassis must be Original Manufacturer Short Course chassis kit
- No aftermarket or special designed oval type chassis allowed
- 4wd chassis allowed, must remove front drive shaft & half-shafts and battery must be in stock location
- Wheel base length 12.75”-13.5”
- Width 11”-11.75”
SHOCKS & SUSPENSION
- Aftermarket shocks and springs allowed.
- Adjustable rear control arms are permitted
TRANSMISSION & MOTOR LOCATION
- Motor may be mid or rear engine only if original manufacturer designed it to be changed.
- Single Speed Transmissions only.
MOTORS & ESC
- 540 sized motors only.
- Any turn brushless / sensored allowed.
- Any ESC in any mode allowed.
- 7.4V / 2S Lipos (Maximum). HV packs are allowed but maxium 8.42V at max charge PERIOD!!!
- Battery must be mounted down the center of the chassis.
- Electronics can be mounted on the left within main chassis plate only.
- Must look like USMTS, UMP, or IMCA dirt modifieds.
- Front wheels must remain open.
- Rear spoiler allowed, not to exceed 1.5” off of deck.
- End caps allowed, may run center support brace.
- End caps no larger than 1.5″x3
- No side damns or other down force devices allowed.
- Max body dimensions: width 13”, height 8”
- Max overall length of body including spoiler 26 1/2”
- Rear bumpers are required.
- Front bumper is highly recommended. If no bumper is used, then front nose must not be a sharp/pointy and be able to absorb an impact.
TIRES & WHEELS
- SC Tires & Wheels Only.
- Rubber Tires Only.
- No Foams or Silicones Allowed.
- Wheels must be the 2.2/3.0 SC wheels.
- Tires must be the 2.2/3.0 SC rubber tires
- No 1/8th Tires or Wheels Are Allowed.
- No grooving or sipping of the rubber tires.
- No large lug off-road tires.
- No 1/10th Stadium Truck or 1/8th buggy wheels allowed.
Revised November 27th, 2016